Our firm provides a wide variety of services for those wishing to immigrate, or temporarily work, study, or visit the United States. We successfully represent small, medium, and large companies as well as individuals. Whether you are a CEO of a multinational corporation, or a farm worker, we are confident in that we can assist you in your legal transition into the United States. Not only can our firm help you apply for visas, but we have over twenty years of experience litigating against USICS, BIA, U.S. Consulates, and EOIR.
Give us a call at (503) 222-3384 or send us an email here for a consultation.
Citizenship, Naturalization and Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Employment Based
- EB-1 – First Preference for extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational managers and executives
- EB-2 – Second Preference for workers with an advanced degree, or exceptional abilities
- EB-3 – Third Preference for skilled workers, professionals, or other workers
- EB-4 – Fourth Preference for a wide variety of immigrants including religious workers
- EB-5 – Fifth Preference for Immigrant Investors
- Find more information about Employment Based Immigration Visas here.
- Family Based – Bringing your family into the United States
- Find more information about Family Based Immigration Visas here.
- H-1B – Temporary work permits for specialty occupations
- H-3 – Temporary Trainee
- L-1 – Intracompany transfers for Executives, Managers, or Persons with Specialized Knowledge
- E-1 – Treaty Traders
- E-2 – Treaty Investors
- E-3 – Specialty occupations from Australian nationals
- R-1 – Religious Workers
- F-1 – Students
- B-1/2 – Visitors
- Find more information about temporary visas here.